Friday, November 27, 2009

Aikman's End Zone - Love it!

One of Tate's friends landed himself in Children's Hospital after a fall that lacerated his kidney. He ended up being just fine - thank God - but we headed to the hospital for a little visit. The floor he was on is supported by the Troy Aikman Foundation and for any of you who know me at all you know I have a "thing" for Aikman (no offense Erik...i love YOU!). I was in heaven when I stepped off of the elevator and found myself in a sea of Aikman memorabilia. He and his things were everywhere. I used Tate as my excuse to get several pictures as I didn't think we'd get quite as many stares if he was part of the pictures. Tate finally got tired of my... "Hey Tate look at this....Tate did you see this jersey.....Tate just one more picture - please" and said quite sharply "Mom, let's go!" as he was on the elevator pushing the down button leaving with or without me.

So, if there are any other Aikman fans out there enjoy these few photos.
In all seriousness though, it was a pure joy seeing the works of a charitable foundation that obviously cares for people - especially children. I truly applaud their efforts!






















Jaime

No comments: