Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Trying to Make a Difference

For Christmas this year, our church (FMUMC) headed out to the Rocky Pointe community here in Flower Mound to cook and deliver a fajita dinner. I know...not a traditional Christmas meal but by this time isn't everyone tired of ham, turkey, stuffing, pumpkin pie, the ole family fruit cake, blah, blah, blah? I'm not a big fan in the first place so a fajita dinner would hit the spot!

We love doing things like this as a family and I hope that our kids understand and never forget how blessed they truly are.
So, here are a few pictures of the kids spreading a little bit of, what we hope is, Christmas joy!

And...I just noticed. I did get a picture of the Texas White Christmas of 2009. Look real close ...it's in background but it's there!

























Jaime

No comments: