Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Peyton displaying her creative side

One morning I hear Erik go into Peyton's room and shout, "Holy cow, what in the world happened to you?" (BTW - that is the G-rated version) As I lie there in bed, I'm visualizing that she's taken off her diaper and made an artistic impression on the walls of her room utilizing the contents that were once enclosed. Nope, not the case... As they enter the room all I can see is purple scribble all over my beautiful, porcelain skinned daughter. At that point, one can only laugh and ask - where else is it?

We're hoping that this isn't a foreshadowing event and that her interests are not going to lie in the area of body art - especially that of the permanent kind!

I'm not sure what more I can say about these next set of pictures other than... Thank goodness for washable markers!







Jaime

No comments: